Period: 03/1997 – 05/1997
Activity: Design of a comprehensive feasibility study on the possibilities of improving vocational education and training in Mongolia. The study focused on the following:
– Analysis of the pre-conditions set at secondary education level.
– Identification of the requirements in VET sector
– Review and revision of existing curricula.
– Strategic recommendations on training of trainers
– Advice to further development of VET centres
– Comments on the strengthening of links between secondary school education and VET