European Minds offers support in developing EU strategies, EU applications, transnational projects and partnerships. We also deliver project support services like monitoring and ongoing evaluation.
The characteristics of European Minds are
- Working in a close relationship with our customers with a clear focus on results and effects.
- Building teams with our customers where we provide complementary competence.
- Supporting learning processes focusing capacity building and models for continuous improvement.
European Minds offers support in developing EU strategies, EU applications, transnational projects and partnerships. European Minds also deliver project support services like monitoring and ongoing evaluation as well as provides training in different fields.
European Minds is firmly rooted in a transnational context, thus helping enterprises, organisations and authorities to recognise the opportunities of a European and indeed international co-operative approach. Emphasis is laid upon knowledge and competence, network and contacts, project development and management, entrepreneurship, business ideas and financing. European Minds has, among several assignments for various stakeholders, been responsible for a Community of Practise (CoP) for transnational co-operation within the European Social Fund 2009-2013. The CoP was aimed to facilitate transparency among the Member states and the National agencies concerning transnationality. The commissioning body was the Swedish ESF council and the European commission.
With regard to the relevant fields of expertise concerning transnational project management European Minds provides professional guidance concerning European co-operation and development. Further European Minds continuously provides training programmes, workshops and seminars in the fields of :
- Project management and project organisation,
- Process and change management,
- The EU organisation and its possibilities,
- International co-operation,
- Entrepreneurship and business development,
- Strategic foresight/business intelligence
- Intercultural learning
The main office is located in Lulea, the capital city of the northernmost region of Sweden, but there are also offices in seven other cities in Sweden, including Stockholm.